- Squat – Kabuki Squat Bar
- Bench – Kabuki Power Bar
- Deadlift – Rogue Deadlift Bar
- 2.5m Wraps or Knee Sleeves
- Elbow Sleeves / compression cuffs allowed on Squat and Deadlift.
- Squat Commands – Squat & Rack
- Bench Commands – Start, Press, Rack
- Deadlift – Down command only
- 24 Hour Weigh In.
- Walk out allowed
- 3 Attempts with attempt changes allowed twice on the last pull (See IPF Rule book)
There are two Divisions that for male and females to enter in.
Novice Division – This Division if for lifters that have not achieved 400 wilks / Dots in competition or are new to the sport.
Pro-Am Division – This division is for any lifter that has competed and achieved a 400 wilks / Dots score. The meet director reserves the right to move a lifter to any division they choose.
Top 3 lifters from each Division will receive a rewards / Prize with all lifters receiving a cert and badge (Not a medal)
DOTS FORMULA – CLICK HERE